At Off Topic Entertainment, our goal is to simplify the music production and release process for independent artists of all genres. We can get your music radio-ready in 3-easy steps:
1) Beat & Vocal Production
- Compose custom instrumental parts for your beat using samples, midi and live instruments
- Add in "ear candy" transitions, risers, beat-breaks and FX to captivate your listeners
- Quantize any midi instrumental parts to achieve a more commercial sound
- Add or replace midi instruments with higher quality 3rd-party sounds to fill gaps in the frequency spectrum
- Adjust the arrangement of the song to keep the listener interested
- Advise you on the lyrical direction and cohesiveness of the song
- Help you record vocals in your own studio or book studio time
- Edit and make a composite of your best vocal takes to create one lead vocal track
- Pan and double certain vocal tracks to achieve fuller sounding choruses and verses
2) Mixing & Mastering
- Edit out errant breaths and noises with the crossfade tool
- Group tracks together in order to control the EQ and dynamics & fxs
- Balance the levels of each track through the process of gain staging
- Add saturation and subtle distortion to each track to increase the level of volume
- Tune each vocal track with pitch correction software and add auto-tune upon request
- Eq each track to so that the song has a balanced frequency range
- Compress each track so the dynamics of the song stay consistent
- Add reverbs, delay and modulation effects to create space in the mix
- Add a limiter to the master buss to bring the overall sound to a commercial level
3) Digital Distribution & Marketing
- Create album art for the single and format it correctly for streaming services
- Create an audio-visualizer for your single and beat to be featured on our YouTube & social channel
- Upload the song to our Soundcloud and send it to blogs and playlists.
- Distribute the song, instrumental & clean version (if applicable) to streaming services as a collaboration between you and Randall J. Swain
- Sell the instrumental on our Airbit page
- Repost your song on our social-media channels
- Automatically account all royalties owed to you every quarter (90 days)
Terms & Conditions
If you already have a beat or instrumental with tracked out audio and/or midi files, we can finish your song in 5 business days for $55 + 25% commission of all recording royalties & 50% commission of all instrumental royalties & beat sales.
If you're starting from scratch or only have a concept for a beat - we can finish your song in 10 business days for $110 + 50% commission of all recording royalties, publishing royalties and 100% of all instrumental royalties & beat sales.
If you have already written the chords to your song or beat, we will not take any publishing revenue of the song and only 50% revenue of the instrumental & beat sales.
Upon release, the song will be owned you and Off Topic Entertainment as a joint-work and the beat will be owned solely by Off Topic Entertainment.
If your song is not selected to be released, we will promptly refund you your purchase with feedback on how to get selected in the future. If your song is selected to be released, an Off Topic A&R will reach out to you shortly on how to proceed.
Good luck and please contact us if you have any questions before ordering!
Note: If you are submitting multiple songs, just increase the quantity below for the amount of tracks you are sending.